Darwin and Surrounds Eco Green Directory
Do you like the Eco Green Directory in Darwin and Surrounds?
Darwin and Surrounds Eco Green
In the Northern Territory of Australia, the region of Darwin and its surrounds is home to a number of businesses that contribute to Eco Green practices. These businesses are committed to reducing their carbon footprint, promoting sustainability and helping to preserve the pristine environment of the Top End. Here are some of the businesses that are making a difference in the Darwin region:
1. The Mulch Pit: Located in Darwin's rural area, The Mulch Pit is an organic waste recycling facility that recycles garden and food waste into useful products such as mulch and compost. By diverting organic waste from landfill, The Mulch Pit not only helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions but also supports sustainable agriculture.
2. Greening Australia: Greening Australia is a not-for-profit organization that is committed to restoring and conserving Australia's natural environment. With a focus on revegetation, Greening Australia is involved in a number of projects in the Darwin region, including the restoration of wetlands and the revegetation of degraded landscapes.
3. Charles Darwin University: Charles Darwin University (CDU) is committed to sustainability, with a focus on reducing carbon emissions and promoting sustainable living. CDU has implemented a number of initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint, including solar panel installations and energy-efficient lighting.
4. Solar Panel Xpress: Solar Panel Xpress is a leading provider of solar power systems in the Darwin region. By supplying and installing high-quality solar panels, Solar Panel Xpress helps individuals and businesses to reduce their reliance on non-renewable energy sources and lower their carbon footprint.
5. Buffel Busters: Buffel Busters is a community-led organization that is dedicated to removing invasive species such as buffel grass from the region. By removing invasive species, Buffel Busters helps to promote native vegetation and biodiversity, and supports sustainable land management practices.
6. Sea Darwin: Sea Darwin is a tour operator that specializes in eco-friendly tours of Darwin's harbour and surrounds. By promoting responsible tourism and environmentally sustainable practices, Sea Darwin helps to raise awareness of the importance of conservation and environmental stewardship.
7. Tropical Gardens NT: Tropical Gardens NT is a landscaping and garden maintenance company that is committed to environmentally friendly practices. By using natural and organic products and promoting sustainable gardening techniques, Tropical Gardens NT helps to create beautiful and functional outdoor spaces that support biodiversity and sustainability.
these are just a few of the many businesses in the Darwin region that are committed to Eco Green practices. By promoting sustainability, reducing carbon emissions and preserving the natural environment, these businesses are helping to create a more sustainable and resilient future for the Top End. If you would like to learn more about these businesses, contact details are provided below:
The Mulch Pit: 08 8988 1559
Greening Australia: 08 8981 0896
Charles Darwin University: 08 8946 6666
Solar Panel Xpress: 1300 788 654
Buffel Busters: buffelbusters.org.au
Sea Darwin: 08 8983 3224
Tropical Gardens NT: 08 8947 0065
Darwin and Surrounds Eco Green Articles