Darwin and Surrounds Event Calendar
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 1
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Darwin and Surrounds event simply Login
Events in and around Darwin and Surrounds
As we bid adieu to the scorching temperatures of summer, it's time to welcome the myriad of exciting events that arrive with the advent of fall in Darwin and Surrounds. From festivities that celebrate the rich indigenous culture of Australia to beer fests and music gigs, there's never a dull moment this time of the year. Here are some events that you should add to your must-attend list:
- Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair (9th-11th September): This is Australia's premier contemporary Indigenous art event, featuring art from over 70 Indigenous-owned art centres and galleries from across Australia. The event offers visitors the chance to meet the artists and buy artworks directly from them, thereby supporting their communities.
Venue: Darwin Convention Centre, Stokes Hill Rd, Darwin City NT 0800
Contact: Phone: +61 8 8981 5882, Email: email@example.com
- Nightcliff Seabreeze Festival (5th-14th November): This 10-day arts and cultural festival takes place in the suburb of Nightcliff and celebrates the unique coastal lifestyle of Darwin. The festival features a range of events, including outdoor cinema screenings, busking competitions, and a street fair with food and live music.
Venue: Various venues in Nightcliff, Darwin NT 0810
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +61 408 810 960
- Darwin International Film Festival (17th-26th September): The Darwin International Film Festival (DIFF) showcases the latest films from around the world and aims to promote the artistic and cultural diversity of the Northern Territory. The festival offers a range of film genres from documentaries to short films, providing a platform for independent filmmakers to showcase their work.
Venue: Various venues in Darwin City, NT 0800
Contact: Email: email@example.com, Phone: +61 8 8981 0700
- Beer Can Regatta (18th July): The Beer Can Regatta is a unique event that takes place annually on Mindil Beach and involves teams constructing boats out of beer cans and participating in a range of fun races. The event also features beach games, food stalls, and live music.
Venue: Mindil Beach, Darwin NT 0801
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +61 4 1866 0265
- Territory Day (1st July): Territory Day is an annual public holiday in the Northern Territory that celebrates the Territory gaining self-governance. The day is marked by fireworks displays throughout the Territory, including Darwin, and is a popular event for families and visitors alike.
Venue: Various venues throughout the Northern Territory
Contact: Email: N/A, Phone: N/A
- Darwin Fringe Festival (7th-16th July): The Darwin Fringe Festival is a multi-arts festival that showcases the creative talent of the Northern Territory. The festival features a range of performances including theatre, dance, comedy, and cabaret, as well as visual art exhibitions.
Venue: Various venues throughout Darwin City, NT 0800
Contact: Email: email@example.com, Phone: +61 4 0902 8405
These are just a few events that will keep you entertained in and around Darwin and Surrounds this fall. Whether you are a lover of art, culture, music, or just looking for a bit of fun, you are sure to find something that piques your interest. So, go ahead, mark your calendars, and get ready for a season of fun and excitement.